Applied Nutrition L-Glutamine
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue, however when you train, glutamine levels drop as muscle tissue breaks down, even more so with intensive or prolonged workouts.
L-glutamine is a "do-it-all" amino acid, in fact it is the most requested amino acid by the body, its functions are multiple:
- possesses a detoxifying action, managing to neutralize excess acids and dispose of the toxins produced during intense exercise sessions.
- increases the volume of muscle cells, improving hydration and also promoting the passage of nutrients.
- intervenes in energy metabolisms
- it has a hepato-protective, anti-inflammatory action
- it allows to accelerate the fat burning and at the same time preserve the lean muscle mass from catabolism.
- acts in the brain thanks to the ability of glutamine to cross the blood brain barrier, so that it can be transformed into glutaminic acid and helps to maintain clarity and alertness
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount per (5g) serving: Micronized L-Glutamine 5000 mg
INGREDIENTS: Micronized Glutamine
Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions and / or are taking prescription or OTC medications. Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store this product in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the suggested use. For allergens see ingredients in bold.